TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ'SYour guide for when you just can't work it out!
We all know how difficult it can be when you just can’t get it working… whether this is logging yourself in to the website, or finding that email within the clutter of your inbox!
This page will help calm the storm of troubleshooting. Please take a look through the FAQs below and you should get your problem solved in no time!
I can't login
Please follow the suggestions below to see if they solve your issue:
- Check that you have the correct Username and Password. You can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- Check that you are entering both parts correctly- our Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive and need to be entered carefully. We also insist on a ‘strong’ password for security purposes.
If you have checked you are logining in correctly please email us at email@example.com, with screenshots of any error messages you are receiving so we can try to solve the issue for you.
I can't watch the videos
There are several reasons why you might not be able to view the modules or mini-courses.
Please note that if you have been able to watch our videos on other devices, this is not an issue with our product. Please look at the steps below to see what might be the issue.
Are you able to watch the videos on a laptop or PC?
If you can watch videos on a laptop or PC, there may be an issue with the WiFi, Broadband or device settings. When you are watching a Be Inspired Online video, it is not on an app but accessed online. This means you have to stream it ‘live’ every time you watch it. You need to have a strong WiFi connection to be able to stream a video seamlessly.
To ensure you can stream your video with no hiccups please do the following:
- Check the settings on your phone to ensure you are connected to the internet
- Follow the advice online on how to clean the CACHE on your device
- Contact your broadband provider if your internet strength is still slow
- Contact your device manufacturer if you are having issues connecting to the internet
Please do all of the following before contacting us regarding the issue. There is nothing we will be able to do if there is an issue with your internet, especially if you can watch our videos on other devices/computers.
If you cannot watch the videos on a laptop and PC, there may be several different reasons that this is happening. If you take a look below, there will be instructions on how to fix this:
- Clear you CACHE and your COOKIES on your web browser – This will be found in the settings and your search history on your web browser. If you are finding this difficult, type it into Google with the type of device you are using and step by step instructions will appear.
- Log out of your device completely and then log back in – This may sound strange, but you need to log right out and delete your CACHE and COOKIES that may contain any pre-saved data (this pre-saved data may be the reason you are not able to watch the videos and so, by deleting it, you are able to start from the beginning again to see if there is an issue with logging in).
- Try a new browser – If this is still not working, please try a different browser (Firefox, Safari, Explorer, Chrome etc) as there may be an issue with that browser.
- Check your internet connection – This may sound silly, but as mentioned above you must have the internet to be able to stream our videos. Your device may have disconnected or need to be reconnected to work.
All video’s are streamed through our server VIDELLO, if your still having issues, please click this link as they have provided an indepth article – support.vidello.com/article/
If you have exhausted all options, please email us so we can help with any issues on firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't access my modules
If you are having issues logging in to your course, you may be using the wrong site to login to. Make sure you are logging on through the membership site www.beinspired.online.
Have you purchased through your membership page? If yes, this will take you to secret page for members only and you will have purchased a Mod+ course. This means it is automatically added to your membership. If you have just purchased through SamBiddle.online it will just allocate a mini course to you and we will need to manually change it over for you. If you cannot gain access in the next few days then send us another email and we will see what the issue is.
I didn't receive your email
Please check through your spam folder, and use our guide on how to whitelist our email address, making sure our messages to you always arrive without delay – Whitelist Instructions
I can't find my course
Have you purchased a mini course but haven’t received any email or acknowledgement of your purchase? This may be because the email is in your SPAM/JUNK folder. Please check your SPAM folder and search for: welcome to The inspired for life membership
if this email is not in your SPAM/JUNK folder, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your order or Paypal receipt plus any alternative email addresses and names that the order may have been made under.
Please see our guide on how to check your spam folder and make sure you receive our emails here – beinspired.online/white-list/
My products haven't arrived
For all Nail Product orders- please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following information:
- A copy of your order confirmation
- PayPal receipt
- Other names or email addresses that may have been used.
The more information provided- the quicker we can locate the order and process it. Please be patient as sometimes there are issues with the delivery service that is out of our control. We understand the frustration and will do everything we can to speed up the process!
Online Training 101
All of our online courses have unlimited access, they are yours for life. You make a one-off payment and then the course is yours to complete at your leisure. You can re visit as often as you like. Each course does have a certificate at the end to show completion – it is NOT a pass certificate as there is no assessment process.
The Be Inspired Membership is online mentoring with Feedback with Sam all the way through your modules. As you submit your work, Sam will critique your work. You will also have access to our online Facebook forum, where other members are waiting to share experiences, thoughts and ideas.