with Katie Barnes
💅🏻 Starting out as a nail Pro, this is the first step.
💫 Lifetime access to this full course
💋 get an accedided qualification and insurance when you complete this course.
Comes with assessments and Katie Barnes overviews your progress.
For the beginner or intermediate, this course offers you comprehensive training from cuticle work, massage, problem areas, filing and applying nail polish.
The online course that gives you the first step to becoming a Nail Pro.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
You will learn;
- Anatomy and Physiology,
- Contra Indication and Contra Actions,
- Client Consultations,
- Health & Safety,
- Product Knowledge,
- home care and retail.
- Essential first step to learning gel polish application.
To complete this course you will;
- A full Manual for all aspects of nail technology and anatomy
- Need to Create a document on 2 nail disorders.
- Be requied to Research and create a document on allergies in the nail industry.
- Research and create a document on nail myths.
- Part of this course shows you how to create a consultation form suitable for your business and to Create an aftercare leaflet applicable to give your clients.
- You will need to do a Minimum of 5 Manicures with consultation forms, before and after photographs. Feedback from both client and technician. Ensure you state length of time to complete this will be Assessed by your educator
- Also a minimum of 5 Pedicures with consultation forms, before and after photographs. Feedback from both client and technician. Ensure you state length of time to complete, this will be Assessed by your educator.
- Plus a minimum of 2 French Polishes with consultation forms, before and after photographs. Feedback from both client and technician. Ensure you state length of time to complete, this will be Assessed by your educator.
Lifetime Access to This Course
The E-manicure with Katie Barnes Course
You will receive a pre-study workbook and a course, you will need to work through the workbook before you complete the assignments and upload to your classroom.
Complete the assignments, including a 3 treatments. Upload the images to your classroom and I will assess these and give you feedback.
You will receive a complete anatomy and physiology workbook, which details all the elements of Manicure application. You will also learn health and safety and application process. including massage, cuticle care and nail care.
Your Inspired Educator
Katie is a highly respected and renowned in the industry and has had her work and articles published in many beauty publications, including a fortnightly blog for Scratch Magazine and is also a competition judge. Katie is constantly updating their skills and knowledge and believes not enough emphasis can be put on training and education.
Whether you are just starting out in the industry or an experienced nail technician or therapist, it is crucial to offer the best service to your clients. The nail and beauty industry is constantly evolving and she keeps up to date with those very latest trends and techniques.